- B.Sc Anesthesia Technology
- B.Sc Cardiac CareTechnology
- B.Sc Imaging Technology
- B.Sc Perfusion Technology
- B.Sc Renal Dialysis Technology
- B.Sc Respiratory Care Technology
- BSc. Optometry Technology
- Community Medicine
- Dip. in Health Inspector
- Dip. in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Dip. in Medical Record Technology
- Dip. in Medical X-Ray Technology
- Dip. in Operation Theatre Technology
- Dip. in Ophthalmic Technology
- DM – Cardiology
- Forensic Medicine
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- M.Ch. – Pediatric Surgery
- M.Ch. – Plastic Surgery
- M.Ch. – Urology
- Radio Diagnosis
- Respiratory Medicine
Course @ a Glance
Respiratory Therapists are trained to aid physicians in the evaluation, diagnosis and care of patients with cardiopulmonary problems. Such patients include those with emphysema, asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia, cardiac failure and chest trauma. Therapists perform a variety of procedures such as. Giving medication and aerosol therapy, pulmonary function tests, oxygen therapy, Blood gas determinations, airway management, and mechanical ventilation, respiratory therapists serve as members of cardiac arrest and trauma admission teams or home care providers. They are committed to respiratory wellness and disease prevention and often are founded ministering family asthma and tobacco cessation programs.
For General Category (GC) Candidate
A candidate seeking admission to the Bachelor of Science Degree Courses in the Allied Health Sciences shall have studied English as one of the principal subject during the tenure of the course and for those seeking admission to the Bachelor of Science Degree Courses in the Allied Health Sciences courses from Sl.No. 1 to 6 mentioned above except for B.Sc. Imaging Technology shall have passed.
- 1. Two year Pre-University examination or equivalent as recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences with, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as principle subjects of study.
- 2. Pre-Degree course from a recognized University considered as equivalent by RGUHS, (Two years after ten years of schooling) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as principal subjects of study.
- 3. Any equivalent examination recognized by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore for the above purpose with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as principal subjects of study.
- 4. The vocational higher secondary education course conducted by Vocational Higher Secondary Education, Government of Kerala with five subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in addition to vocational subjects conducted is considered equivalent to plus TWO examinations of Government of Karnataka Pre University Course.
- 5. Candidates with two years diploma from a recognized Government Board in a subject for which the candidate desires to enroll, in the respective Allied Health Sciences course mentioned in Sl. No. 1 to 10 shall have passed plus 12 [10+2] with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, as principal subjects or candidates with 3 years diploma from a recognized Government Board in a subject for which the candidate desires to enroll, in the respective Allied Health Sciences course mentioned in Sl. No. 1 to 10 should have studied Physics, Biology and Chemistry as principal subjects during the tenure of the course.
- 6. Lateral entry to second year for allied health science courses for candidates who have passed diploma program from the Government Boards and recognized by RGUHS, fulfilling the conditions specified above under sl. No. 5 and these students are eligible to take admission on lateral entry system only in the same subject studied at diploma level from the academic year 2008-09 vide RGUHS Notification no. AUTH/AHS/317/2008-09 dated 01.08.2008.
For Scheduled Cast (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Other Backward Community (OBC) Candidate“Will update soon…”
Candidates from outside Karnataka State
“Will update soon…”
Application Not Available! Please contact the office!