Course @ a GlanceDIPLOMA IN OPERATION THEATRE TECHNOLOGY III COTT /II DOTT (SYLLABUS FOR ANAESTHESIA / OT- TECHNECIAN) PARAMEDICAL COURSE COURSE CONTENT:(Anaesthesia Technician)
In general, it aims to impart: -
A knowledge of anesthetic drugs and adjuncts.
- Knowledge of cardiovascular, respiratory, neurological, hepatobiliary, renal physiology and endocrine homeostasis and related drugs as relevant to patients undergoing anesthesia. Relevant anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, pharmacology and physics.
- A basic idea of the relevant physical principles involved in the construction and functioning of equipment used in anesthesia and monitoring.
- Knowledge to assist in the commonly used techniques in general,
- Regional and local anesthesia, and their applications for routine and emergency anesthesia.
- Relevant knowledge to manage patients in intensive care unit.
- Relevant knowledge of record maintenance.
- Knowledge of cardiopulmonary resuscitation i.e. both BLS & ACLS.
For General Category (GC) Candidate
For Scheduled Cast (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Other Backward Community (OBC) Candidate
Candidates from outside Karnataka State
Application Not Available! Please contact the office!