Course @ a Glance
- A three year residency program in Plastic and reconstructive surgery for students, Residents
- Support for undergraduate and Graduate courses taught by faculty in the department of plastic surgery
- Lectures and presentations offered by our faculty for doctors and others in the regional community
- Plastic surgery is an incredibly creative speciality and our faculty and graduates have displayed these attributes while recognizing the importance of working closely with our colleagues in plastic surgery and other disciplines to enhance the sharing of ideas.
- Patient Care Evaluation and treatment in all areas of Plastic Surgery for children and adults.
- Research Innovation and discovery, from laboratory research to clinical trials
- Education Commitment to the highest quality of education for future surgeons and researchers
For General Category (GC) Candidate
For Scheduled Cast (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Other Backward Community (OBC) Candidate
Candidates from outside Karnataka State