Microbiology as a subject imparts knowledge about microorganisms as causative agents of infectious diseases. At RRMCH our students are trained not just in microbiology as a subject but also in clinical microbiology and research projects. We are a mutidiscplinary unit catering to the bacteriology, serology, parasitology, mycology, immunology, virology and hospital infection control services to RajaRajeswari Medical college hospital & Super specialty centre.
• The candidate who holds MBBS degree from recognized Medical College and whose has obtained full registration from Medical Council of India or any of the state Medical councils after completing compulsory rotating internship.
• Securing not less than 50% marks in last 4 & ½ years.
• + 50% marks in either of the Entrance Test that includes All India PG Medical Entrance Exam (AIPGMEE) / PG Entrance Test (PGET) / Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority (KRLM)
• Candidates from outside Karnataka State must get Migration certificate from respective State & Eligibility certificate from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
• Candidates of minority status should have certificate from appropriate authorities.