Rajarajeswari Heart Center, part of the esteem institute, Rajarajeswari Medical College& Hospital. Was established in May 2012 as an initial non-interventional department with 2D echocardiography, Treadmill Test and cardiac consultation. After the initial good response, our interventional department was established in December 2012. Since then, there was no looking back, the department has made leaps & bounds in patient care, catering in all fields of cardiology like pediatric device closure for ASD & VSD (congenital heart diseases), to adult coronary artery disease, peripheral artery diseases, heart failure, heart blocks and arrhythmia management with ablations. The department has ever since been catering to the community with the latest technology and best cardiac care at the most affordableprices.
Why Choose Us?
We are a group of young, enthusiastic and expert cardiologists with international repute, who are willing to give our best to the community without compromising the world standard therapy at the most affordable cost. “We have a heart to save the heart” being our motto to serve the community with at most compassionate way of treating heart diseases with the best technology available.
- Coronary Angiogram/ Renal & Carotid Angiogram
- Coronary artery angioplasty, Renal and Carotid Angioplaties
- Peripheral Vascular Stent placement
- TMT (Treadmill Test)
- 24 Hour Holter and Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor
- Cardiac electrophysiology studies
- Radiofrequency ablation of arrhythmia
- Pacemaker placement
- Defibrillator placement
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) for Heart Failure
Heart Imaging Studies
- Echocardiography and exercise "stress" echocardiography