- Microscopic ear and advanced hearing solutions/cochlear implantation.
- Endoscopic nose, sinus and skull base surgeries.
- Micro laryngeal Surgery & Phonosurgery.
- Head & Neck oncology.
- Sleep and snoring surgery.
- Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology.
- Facial Plastic & Reconstructive surgery.
- Vertigo and Allergology.
- Rehabilitation programme by audiology wing
- Voice rehab – symptomatic treatment and vocal hygiene programmes.
- Fluency therapy
- Articulation and sound drilling training
- Child Language rehabilitation – autism, adhd, hearing loss, DSL, CP and learning disability
- Adult Language rehabilitation – aphasia and dysarthria.
- Swallowing rehabilitation.
Why Choose Us?
We are convinced that “ character is the crown and glory of life”. We believe in quality education, progress through discipline, knowledge through devotion and satisfaction through services to the student community.To emerge as a department of excellence, by providing competent specialty services.
The Department of ENT has Lab and OT facilities along with BERA (Brainstem evoked response audiometry), Audiometry, Fibreoptic Endoscopy, Naspharyngoscopy, Nasolaryngoscopy, to treat ENT cases in OPD and for free for inpatients on regular basis.
M.B.B.S,M.S,ENTProfessor & HOD
M.B.B.S,M.S ENTAssoc. Professor
MBBS,MS (ORL- HNS) DOHNS (Eng), CommonwealthDr. Vishwas K.V
M.B.B.S,M..S(ENT )Sr. Resident
- A study of assessment of occupational noise induced hearing loss in industrial workers
- A study of otolaryngological manifestations of gastro-oesophageal reflux disorder in patients attending outpatient department of otolaryngology
- Correlate Study of CT/MRI Axed FNAC of Neck Masses
- A study on efficacy of injection of intratympanic dexamethasone in treatment of sudden sensorineural hearing loss
- A Study of Frequency of OSA Loss in obese adult Patients attending RRMCH
- Incidence and prevalence studios on snoring and sleep apnea
- Correlation of preoperative FNFC and postoperative HPE in goiter
- Endoscopic ear surgeries and conventional ear surgeries – A comparison
- Benign lesions of pinna and auricle
- Headache and myofacial pain dysfunction studies
- Nasal airway patency and turbinate reduction techniques– Microdebrider turbinoplasty Vs conventional turbinoplasty
- Auditory tube function test in oral sub mucous fibrosis with oral medicine
- Antibiotic trend and usage in ENT OPD with department of pharmacology
- Bacteriological study of CSOM with department of microbiology
- Dr. Vishwas. K.V.-Appreciation Award- 1st National Facial fellowship Conference, Bangalore, BACO Fellowship Awarded by ENT, U.K.
- Dr. Madhav D – Dr. K C Prasad Gold medal for best case report( post graduate) 1st place , Dr. Venkateshmurthy Best poster competition – 2nd place
- Department of ENT- 2015
- Nasal airway patency and turbinate reduction techniques
- Headache and myofacial pain dysfunction studies
- A Study of the Pharmacotherapy of Paranasal Sinusitis
- A nasal endoscopic study of anatomical variations of the human nasal ostiomeatal complex
- A prospective study to compare the efficacy of powered turbinectomy (inferior) versus submucous resection in the surgical management of inferior turbinate hypertrophy
- Retrospective study analysis of the success rate following the endonasal dacrocystorhinostomy with stents
- Single IV dose of ranitidine causing cardiac arrest
- Tobacco and Health in India – Indian journal of Cancer
- Role of arterial blood gases in the management of Stridor
- Neck dissection followed by definitive radiotherapy for small upper aerodigestive tract squamous cell carcinoma with advanced neck disease – an alternative treatment strategy
- Utility of second look microlaryngoscopy after Trans Oral Laser Resection of Laryngeal Cancer
- Isolated tuberculosis of the ethmoid and sphenoid sinuses
- Role of CT scan in diagnosis and management of Otogenic Brain Abscess- original Article
- Primary Extra cranial Meningioma of Paranasal Sinuses- Case series
- Solitary nasal mass- an unusual presentation
- Local flaps on the face- a systematic review – Clinical Otorhinolaryngology
- A rare case of congenital ocular melanoma in a 3 year old child
- Massive chylorrhea following total thyroidectomy and neck dissection – case series
- Tracheal resection and anastomosis of carcinoma of thyroid invading the trachea
- A rare case of salivary duct carcinoma of the hypo pharynx
- Salvage Laryngectomy following Organ Preservation Approaches – Oncoscope
- Role of Adjuvant Neck Dissection following Radio chemotherapy in partial neck responders- Lancet Oncology
- Role of Angiogenetic markers to predict neck node metastasis in Head and Neck Cancer
- Clinical Localization of the Spasmodic Segment in Voice Limiting Pharyngoesophagial Spasm
- Vocal cord paralysis following Percutaneous Embolization of a Vagal Paraganglioma
- Paediatricinfraorbital nerve schwannoma- a rare clinical entity
- “Tracheal resections for thyroid cancers” -Journal of Laryngology and otology