Children are the greatest gift to mankind. It is our responsibility to provide the best of the care for children suffering from diseases or ailments. With this motto, Pediatric Surgery department at RRMCH is striving hard to provide the best Surgical care at affordable costs.Patients from all over the state and also adjacent states are presently getting treated.
Why Choose Us?
The reasons for choosing us are manifold
- Staff : Well trained Doctors, good supporting Nursing staff, good Pediatric Anaesthetists ensure a safe and happy treatment to your children.
- Infrastructure : A dedicated ward with all modern amenities, a dedicated Pediatric Surgical Operation theatre with all necessary equipments,good canteen facilities, hastleless cash and pharmacy counters make your stay during the hospital, an enjoyable one.
- Financial aspects: At RRMCH, the best of the care is provided at very reasonable costs so that even a daily wage Labourer is able to get his/her child operated.With Government Insurance schemes including Vajpayeee Aarogyashree yojana, Yashaswini scheme, free treatment is being offered to many children having BPL cards.
- Good supportive PICU, NICU facilities.
- 24-hour emergency services for children.
- Pediatric Minimally invasive surgery
- Neonatal surgery
- Major reconstructive genitourinary surgery for newborns and children
- Day care surgeries like herniotomies, orchidopexy, circumcisions, thyroglossal cysts, branchial sinus.
- Pediatric Neuro surgery(Neural tube defects, Hydrocephalus etc..)
- Bronchoscopies and esophageogastroscopies.
- Pediatric Head and Neck Surgery
- Pediatric Hepatobiliary, Pancreatic & Splenic Surgery
- Pediatric Non-Cardiac Thoracic Surgery including Lung, Pleura- trachea and Esophagus Surgeries
- Pediatric Nutritional and Vascular Access including Central Line, Stoma, Gastrostomy Care
- Pediatric Surgical Oncology and Solid Tumors
- Pediatric Trauma
- Pediatric endocrine surgery
- Antenatal Consultation / Counselling
Completed Project: Pediatric Surgical workforce: National statistics:2014.(Currently for publication)
Ongoing project: Antibiotic prophylaxis in Pediatric day care clean surgical cases: a prospective study.
- Gastric teratoma with thoracic extension in a 2 year old boy.
- Giant Mesentric cyst.
- Giant Mesentric cyst
- Gall bladder duplication associated with Duodenal atresia.
- Skip segment Hirschprung’s disease
- Successful management of a Renal fungal ball in a neonate.
- Extra renal calices associated with pelvi ureteric junction obstruction
- Heterotopic pancreas causing duodenal obstruction in a patient previously treated for choledochal cyst
- Review of VATS decortication in children J Min Access Surg 2009
- Membranous variety of rectal atresia primary management in a neonate.
- Anaesthesia for bronchoscopy for neglected foreign body in a mentally challenged child.
- A Unexpected Oesophageal web in a case of suspected Tracheo Oesophageal Fistula
- Fetus in Fetu: A Case Report and review of literature
- Role of USG in diagnosis of Septic Arthritis of hip in infants IJBMR
- A Case of Giant mesenteric cyst: A Case report and review of literature
- Concurrent imperforate hymen and transverse vaginal Septum
- Duplication Gall Bladder in a case of intestinal Artesia.