Imaging department is one of the most important pillar in present day medicine for any hospital / College. Department of Radiology and imaging sciences offers the latest equipments in diagnosis and also therapeutic aid to patients at very low cost.
Why Choose Us?
State of art facility at reasonable cost.
Well qualified teaching staff and non-teaching staff are well versed with the changing trends and advancement in the field of Radiology.
Fast and reliable 24/7 services.
NAAC “A” Grade Accredited and ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Computerized whole body Radiography
- Bariumstudies, IVU,RGU, MCU, Fistulogram, Sinogram, HSG, Fluoroscopy
- Ultrasound – Abdomen, OB-Gyn, TVS Small parts, Doppler Studies, – Catheterization, 3D/4D Ultrasound.
- Perspective 128 slice CT Scan whole body, CT Angiogram, CT Guided FNAC, FNAB, Procedures, 3D, Reformation, Cardiac CT.
- 1.5 T MRI whole body, MRA, MRS
- Bedside X-ray and Ultrasound.
Professor & HOD
MBBS, MD RadiodiagnosisProfessor
MBBS, MD (Radiology).Assoc. Professor
M.D. RadiologyAssoc. Professor
MBBS, DMRD.Sr. Resident
MBBS, DMRD. DNB (RD)Sr. Resident
MBBS, MD (RADIO – DIAGNOSIS)Sr. Resident
MBBS, MD.Senior Resident
- Radiological (Ultrasound) manifestation of dengue fever in correlation with clinical & lab investigations.
- Measurement of foot length in evaluation of gestational age.
- Estimation of gestational age by ultrasound “Transverse cerebellar diameter”
- Colour Doppler in diagnosis of renal inspections in correlation with pathological findings.
- Effect of gadolinium on renal function test (Creatinine)
- Ultrasound and magnetic resonance imaging evaluation of shoulder joint pathologies
- MRI evaluation of low back ache
- Carotid doppler in patients with dyslipidemia
- DWI evaluation of supretentorial brain lesions
- MRI evaluation of seizers in pediatric age group
- TVS and TAS evalution of pcod in clinically suspected cases with hormonal correlation
- MRI evalution of utero-ovarian lesions
- Ct evalution of appendicular pathology
- Role of MRI as a diagnostic tool in evaluating internal derangement of knee compared to arthroscopy
- Role of high frequency ultrasonography in the correlative study of thyroid diseases with histopathology report
- A study of combination of mammography and sono-mammography in evaluating palpable breat masses
- Segmentation and compression of brain tumor mri images for tele-radiology applications
- Hysterosonosalpingography and hysterosalpingography in diagnosis of tubal patency in infertility patients
- Spleen/kidney ratio in the assessment of mild splenomegaly
- USG evalution of cervical length in pregnency
- Fellowships : IMSA ,Dr. Jagatheeshwari , Dr.Nabakumar Singh
- Doctor of Literature, Hampi University Dr. R Nagesh
- Island of excellence during ISO 9001:2008 certification – 2013
- Appreciation by NAAC Peer team members during assessment as “Best Department”
- Fetus in Feto- Journal of Medical Sciences
- Outcomes In Taliper – Perinetology Journal
- A Rare Disorder – Pica
- Calcified Urachal Remnant Mimicking As Bladder Wall Calcificatio
- Role Of Ultrasonography And Computed Tomography In Evaluation Of Blunt Abdominal Trauma
- Trans-Sellar Trans-Sphenoidal Nasopharyngeal Encephalocele
- Wunderlich’s Syndrome, An Unusual Cause Of Acute Abdomen In Tuberous Sclerosis
- Calcified Urachal Remnant Mimicking As Bladder Wall Calcification
- Case Report Left Sided Appendix, Journal Of Medical Sciences
- iv Urography Supplemented With Ct Urogram: A Pragmatic Hybrid Imaging Approach To Hydronephrosis
- Rare Presentation of Intrathoracic Goiter
- Radiology Quiz
- Cranio-Orbital –Temporal Neurofibromatosis – A Case Report And Review Of Literature
- Ct Findings in 50 Cases of Gb Carcinoma
- Liver Specific Mri Contrast Imaging Contrast Medium for Evalution Of Focal Liver Lesions
- Giant Fibrovascular Polyp Of The Esophagus
- National Publications (mention titles) actual numbers published in journals, (including accepted) mention titles in last 5 years
- International Publications (mention titles) actual numbers published in journals, (including accepted) mention titles in last 5 years
We follow the guidelines given to us by RGUHS different divisions which are covered are :
- UG – Theory, Clinicals 4th and 8th Term MBBS
- PG – MD RD
- DMXT – Technicians Theory and Practical Training
- PG Teaching Programmes
- Rotational Postings in conventional radiology (Physics, positioning, radiography, developing, interpretation, procedures, etc.)
- Ultrasound: Physics, positioning, scanning, interpretation, procedures, etc.
- CT Scan: Physics, positioning, scanning, interpretation, procedures, etc.
- MRI: Physics, positioning, scanning, interpretation, procedures, etc.
- Mammography: Physics, positioning, scanning, interpretation, procedures, etc.
- Bedside sonography and radiography with procedures.
- Weekly journal club, Seminar, Case-presentation.
- Inter-departmental case discussions.
- Peripheral posting NIMHANS – Neuro centre, Kidwai- oncology and Jayadeva- cardiology.
- Active participation in monthly IRIA meets.