ELIGIBILITY FOR UNIVERSITY EXAMINATION:
In order to be eligible to appear for the University Examination a candidate:
1. Shall have undergone satisfactorily the approved course of study in the subjects for the prescribed duration.
2. Shall have attendance of at least 75% of the total number of classes in Theory and Practicals / Clinicals.
3. Shall secure at least 35% of the total marks fixed for Internal Assessment in a particular subject.
4. Shall fulfill any other requirement that may be prescribed by the University from time to time.
5. Who fail in any subjects of MBBS Phase I will have to put up one academic term before he/she becomes eligible to appear for the next examination.
6. Shall pass in all the Phase I (pre clinical) subjects before joining the Phase II (Para clinical) subjects.
7. Who fails in the Phase II examination shall not be allowed to appear in Part I of III phase examination.
Phase I (MBBS)
At the end of 12 months from the last day of admission (Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry)
Phase II (II MBBS)
At the end of 18 months after I MBBS (Pharmacology, Pathology Microbiology, Forensic Medicine)
Phase III (Part I)
At the end of 12 months after II MBBS (Community Medicine, ENT, Ophthalmology)
Phase III (Part II)
At the end of 12 months after Phase III, Part I (Medicine, Surgery, OBG, Orthopedics and Paediatrics)