Dr. Basavaraj Bhandare
Date of Joining
: 25 years
: MD in Pharmacology
Worked at M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore for 16 yrs.
Working at RRMCH Since 2005, PG & UG Examiner for RGUHS, DNTR University Andra Pradesh
-MGR Health in Tamilnadu and Kerala Health & Science University Kerala
-Vice principal in RRMCH
-Member Secretary in IEC
-Member Secretary IAEC
Life member IPS, NJBMS
Research and Papers
- A Study To Assess Knowledge, Attitude And Practice Of Adverse Drug Reaction Reporting Among Physicians In a Tertiary Care Hospital
- Nanotechnology – Medical Applications and Hazard
- 5.A retrospective study of Antimicrobial prophylaxis and surgical site infection in a tertiary care hospital
- A study to assess knowledge, attitude and practice of adverse drug reaction reporting among physicians in a tertiary care hospital
- Study of surgical site infections in abdominal surgeries.
- Prescribing pattern of iron preparations in antenatal women in a tertiary care hospital
- Comparative study of efficacy and safety of Dexrabeprazole versus Rabeprazole in patients with Gastro-esophageal reflux disease ( GERD )
- A Comparative Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Vildagliptin as an Add –on Therapy to a Low-Dose Metformin in Type 2 DM Patients.