Dr. Hari Kishan Kumar Y
Date of Joining
Dr. Hari Kishan Kumar Y:
1 Prof. K. Siddapa Gold Medal for “Origional Research Paper”, - Evaluational NB UVB in Vitiligo, A study of 150 casesat 35th National Conferencne of IADVL, 2007, Chennai, Tamilnadu.
2 First prize in Leprosy in the Academy of Medical Sciences competition, Andhra Medical College , Vishakapatnam, 2007.
3 GALDERMA PG GRANT awarded THREE TIMES at 33rd, 34th and 35th National Conference of IADVL , for i) Best Free Paper, ii)Best Poster and iii)Award Paper.
BEST POSTGRADUATE IN DERMATOLOGY, SCHOLARSHIP AWARD , FULFORD Derma Foundation,2006.
Research and Papers
- Xeroderma Pigmentosum: A Bane in Developing Country – Brief Report.
- Juvenile plantar dermatosis. A case report.
- Psoriasis and Eye: Are they interrelated? In Interesting cases in Dermatology, In Indian Journal of Clinical Practise.
- Segmental lichen planus pigmentosus: An unusual presentation
- A case of idiopathic unilateral circumscribed hyperhidrosis.
- Evaluation of narrow-band UVB phototherapy in 150 patients with vitiligo.
- A great mimicker: An uncommon presentation in males.
- Phenylbutazone-induced generalized bullous fixed drug eruption masquerading Stevens-Johnson syndrome/toxic epidermal necrolysis.
- Cutaneous cryptococcosis: a marker of life threatening disseminated cryptococcosis in HIV AIDS.
- Post Acne Hyperpigmentation: A Brief Review.
- An unusual site of presentation– A case report and review of the Literature.
- Professional usage of smart phone applications in medical practice.
- A rare case of isolated congenital complete simple anonychia
- A rare case of zosteriform cutaneous metastases from squamous cell carcinoma of hard palate.