Dr. Priyadarshini K.S.
Date of Joining
: 10 YEARS
RGUHS recognized UG &PG teacher, UG Eaxaminer.
AMBI Karnataka Chapter
Research and Papers
- Use of Teaching Aids In Biochemistry: Other Side of the Story
- A Study of serum lipid profile among obese and non-obese individuals with or without Type-II Diabetes Mellitus
- Study of lipoprotein ratios for predicting risk of coronary artery disease in overweight and obese subjects
- Evaluation of non- HDL cholesterol as a cardiovascular risk marker in type II Diabetic Patients
- Comparitive study of adenosine deaminase in tubercular and non tubercular pleural effusion
- First year medical students perception of prevailing teaching tools and methods and its impact in biochemistry
- Diagnostic utility of adenosine deaminase in tubercular pleural effusion – Journal of evolution of medical and dental sciences
- Study of serum Transaminases in hypothyroidism- Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences
- Assessment of different teaching aids and teaching methods for the better perception of biochemistry by 1st MBBS students