RRMCH welcomes VITILIGO RATHA at its campus & extends its support in awareness drive for VITILIGO
Dept. of Community Medicine, RRMCH conducted “No Tobacco Day” on 2nd June 2017 at Chunchunkuppe and Doddaladamara.
Dept of MICROBIOLOGY has organised a CME on HOSPITAL INFECTION CONTROL on 19-05-2017
Dr Amit Jain, Asst. Prof. Dept. of Surgery, RRMCH, presented a guest lecture on Diabetic Foot on May 13, 2017 at ASI Davangere on the occasion of World Foot Day.
RRMCH conducting 33rd Annual State Conference of IRIA Karnataka State Chapter on 10th-12th Mar’17
Dept. of Anesthesiology with Melbourne University is conducting a iHeartscan workshop.
Dept of Community Medicine – RRMCH, has organised a CME on Immunization Campaign
Department of Anatomy, RRMCH is conducting CME/Workshop on Surgical Anatomy of Vascular Perforators
RRMCH os organising CME/Work Shop on “DERMATO SURGERY “
- Worlds Breast Feeding Week
- RRMCH shines in Kolar tournament!
- CLINICAL MEETING / CPC FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST 2017
- SATURDAY CLINICAL UPDATE: DEPT. OF MICROBIOLOGY
- FREE HEALTH CHECK-UP CAMP
- Clinical Meeting CPC FOR THE MONTH OF JULY 2017
- Saturday Clinical Update: Dept. Of Forensic Medicine
- VITILIGO AWARENESS PROGRAMME
- Summer School Program France
- SATURDAY CLINICAL UPDATE: DEPT. OF PHARMACOLOGY.