A recent study has shown that use of sunscreens may create deficiency of Vitamin D in humankind. To know more click here.
A recent study says that Elderly couch potatoes may have higher dementia risk
A new study has warned that taking long naps in day time could increase the risk of type 2 diabetes. Click here for details.
A new study reveals that supplements of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids may boost reading skills in school children
Sleeping for over 40 minutes in the afternoon increases risk of premature death says a recent survey
A new software by American researchers which aims to combat “ Data Frenzy”
- Worlds Breast Feeding Week
- RRMCH shines in Kolar tournament!
- CLINICAL MEETING / CPC FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST 2017
- SATURDAY CLINICAL UPDATE: DEPT. OF MICROBIOLOGY
- FREE HEALTH CHECK-UP CAMP
- Clinical Meeting CPC FOR THE MONTH OF JULY 2017
- Saturday Clinical Update: Dept. Of Forensic Medicine
- VITILIGO AWARENESS PROGRAMME
- Summer School Program France
- SATURDAY CLINICAL UPDATE: DEPT. OF PHARMACOLOGY.