A recent study says that Elderly couch potatoes may have higher dementia risk
A new study has warned that taking long naps in day time could increase the risk of type 2 diabetes. Click here for details.
A new study reveals that supplements of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids may boost reading skills in school children
Sleeping for over 40 minutes in the afternoon increases risk of premature death says a recent survey
A new software by American researchers which aims to combat “ Data Frenzy”
- ‘Save Lives, Clean your Hands’
- RRMCH cracks the quarterfinals of EPIGMOSIS -2
- Success with Surgery!
- Saturday Clinical Updates: Dept. Of Psychiatry
- World Health Day Celebrations
- RRMCH shines at International Level
- RRMCH BAGS 3RD PRIZE
- RGUHS Notifications – 2017
- 7th Graduation Day of RRMCH
- STAR PERFORMER OF 2015-16