As per experts practising Tai Chi – a chinese martial art form, helps elderly people improve their balance..
A recent study has shown that use of sunscreens may create deficiency of Vitamin D in humankind. To know more click here.
A recent study says that Elderly couch potatoes may have higher dementia risk
A new study has warned that taking long naps in day time could increase the risk of type 2 diabetes. Click here for details.
A new study reveals that supplements of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids may boost reading skills in school children
Sleeping for over 40 minutes in the afternoon increases risk of premature death says a recent survey
A new software by American researchers which aims to combat “ Data Frenzy”
- CME on Roentgen Day
- Workshop on PG Research Methodology
- Academic Notifications
- Migration Certificate – Updated Guidelines 2017-18
- Sad demise of Mr. Joel Jacob
- Fees & Time Table Notification of October – 2017
- Cracking NEET – Free Seminar
- MBBS results June/July 2017-18 & Fee Notification
- Saturday Clinical Updates Dept. of General Medicine
- The Foundation Day 2017