As per experts practising Tai Chi – a chinese martial art form, helps elderly people improve their balance..
A recent study has shown that use of sunscreens may create deficiency of Vitamin D in humankind. To know more click here.
A recent study says that Elderly couch potatoes may have higher dementia risk
A new study has warned that taking long naps in day time could increase the risk of type 2 diabetes. Click here for details.
A new study reveals that supplements of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids may boost reading skills in school children
Sleeping for over 40 minutes in the afternoon increases risk of premature death says a recent survey
A new software by American researchers which aims to combat “ Data Frenzy”
- Congrats Dr. Nidhi Susan Abraham…!
- Saturday Clinical Update : Dept. of Psychiatry
- Congrats Dr. Amit Jain
- “World AIDS Day”
- TB ERADICATION PROGRAM
- Simulator Aided Inter Disciplinary Workshop
- Saturday Clinical Update: Dept of Orthopedic
- MBBS Exam Results Jun/July 17-18
- Exam Notifications
- Workshop on CVP Catheterisation