A recent study has shown that use of sunscreens may create deficiency of Vitamin D in humankind. To know more click here.
A recent study says that Elderly couch potatoes may have higher dementia risk
A new study has warned that taking long naps in day time could increase the risk of type 2 diabetes. Click here for details.
A new study reveals that supplements of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids may boost reading skills in school children
Sleeping for over 40 minutes in the afternoon increases risk of premature death says a recent survey
A new software by American researchers which aims to combat “ Data Frenzy”
- Saturday Clinical Update : Dept. of ENT
- Handbook of Short Answers – Book Release
- WORLD ENVIRONMENT DAY
- World Environment Day @ RRMCH
- CLINICAL MEETING / CPC FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE 2017
- Guest Lecture on Diabetic Foot
- No Tobacco Day
- Saturday Clinical Update : Dept. Of Ophthalmology
- WORLD’S FOOT HEALTH MONTH” AND “INTERNATIONAL NURSES WEEK”
- RRMCH Primary Health Training Centre at Chunchunkuppe