RRMCH is proud to share with all that Dr. Prema, Prof, Dept of Pediatrics has represented the Pediatrics conference – PEDICON at NIMHANS on 6th & 7th May 2017
Our Case Representation has bagged 3rd prize at the AP FORENSICON II -2017. 2nd Annual Conference held on 9th & 10th April 2017
Hearty Congratulations to Dr A Sadiya Naaz, PG RRMCH for bagging 1st position in Scientific Presentation at the International Conference APEC organized on April 5, 2017.
RRMCH congratulates DR D L Ramchandra, Medical Director for his handbook – ‘Understanding Diabetes by a Common Man’.
“Another Feather In Our Cap” – Radiology Student’s paper is accepted for an International Conference
RRMCH congratulates Dr Shashikala Manjunatha, Prof & HOD, Department of Community Medicine for her selection as Chairperson of National level Quiz
RRMCH is glad to share that Prof. Dr Prema of Pediatrics Dept has received accolades for her active participation in state level training of adolescent counsellors under the RKSK program.
Department of Surgery, RRMCH participated in the 35th Annual Conference of Karnataka State Chapter of the Association of Surgeons of India
Congratulations Dr. Prema, Professor, Department of Pediatrics, RRMCH
- Saturday Clinical Update : Dept. of ENT
- Handbook of Short Answers – Book Release
- WORLD ENVIRONMENT DAY
- World Environment Day @ RRMCH
- CLINICAL MEETING / CPC FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE 2017
- Guest Lecture on Diabetic Foot
- No Tobacco Day
- Saturday Clinical Update : Dept. Of Ophthalmology
- WORLD’S FOOT HEALTH MONTH” AND “INTERNATIONAL NURSES WEEK”
- RRMCH Primary Health Training Centre at Chunchunkuppe