A central IAP workshop under the presidential action plan 2016 was conducted on 2nd July 2017 at API Bhavan.
RRMCH is proud to share with all that Dr. Prema, Prof, Dept of Pediatrics has represented the Pediatrics conference – PEDICON at NIMHANS on 6th & 7th May 2017
Our Case Representation has bagged 3rd prize at the AP FORENSICON II -2017. 2nd Annual Conference held on 9th & 10th April 2017
Hearty Congratulations to Dr A Sadiya Naaz, PG RRMCH for bagging 1st position in Scientific Presentation at the International Conference APEC organized on April 5, 2017.
RRMCH congratulates DR D L Ramchandra, Medical Director for his handbook – ‘Understanding Diabetes by a Common Man’.
“Another Feather In Our Cap” – Radiology Student’s paper is accepted for an International Conference
RRMCH congratulates Dr Shashikala Manjunatha, Prof & HOD, Department of Community Medicine for her selection as Chairperson of National level Quiz
RRMCH is glad to share that Prof. Dr Prema of Pediatrics Dept has received accolades for her active participation in state level training of adolescent counsellors under the RKSK program.
Department of Surgery, RRMCH participated in the 35th Annual Conference of Karnataka State Chapter of the Association of Surgeons of India
- Worlds Breast Feeding Week
- RRMCH shines in Kolar tournament!
- CLINICAL MEETING / CPC FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST 2017
- SATURDAY CLINICAL UPDATE: DEPT. OF MICROBIOLOGY
- FREE HEALTH CHECK-UP CAMP
- Clinical Meeting CPC FOR THE MONTH OF JULY 2017
- Saturday Clinical Update: Dept. Of Forensic Medicine
- VITILIGO AWARENESS PROGRAMME
- Summer School Program France
- SATURDAY CLINICAL UPDATE: DEPT. OF PHARMACOLOGY.