Department : Biochemistry News Type : cme-conducted
- Department of Biochemistry, Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital Bangalore, organized a CME on 06th June 2016 on 2:15pm to 4:00pm at College auditorium.
- CME was sponsored by Abbott healthcare.
- Dr. Deepti introduced the speakers and welcomed the audience. The dignitaries included:
1.Dean Dr. H.V.Shetty. RRMC&H, Bangalore.
2.Additional Medical director, Dr.H.Rangappa, RRMC&H, Bangalore.
3.Medical Superintendent Dr.K.M.Govindaraju, RRMC&H,Bangalore.
- The first speaker of the CME was Dr. Aliya Nusrath, Professor and HOD, Department of Biochemistry, Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur. She delivered her talk on “A stepwise approach to the diagnosis of Acid Base disorders”.
- Dr. Deepti requested our Dean Sir, Dr.H.V.Shetty, to present a memento to our speaker Dr. Aliya Nusrath.
- It was followed by Cake cutting, as a mark of the launch of the Young genie app by our Dean Sir, Dr.H.V.Shetty.
- The second speaker of the CME was Dr.Kirti Sagar, Medical Adviser, Abbott Health care. He delivered his talk on Young genie app launch Program.
- Dr. Deepti requested our Medical Superintendent Dr.Govindaraju, to present a memento to the speaker Dr.Kirti Sagar.
- Dr Deepti thanked the speakers and the audience for attending the programme
- The CME came to an end by 3.45pm.
- This was followed by high Tea.