1. Code of Conduct: The students are to strictly follow the rules and regulations as well as respect the members of the faculty.
2. Dress Code: The institution has a prescribed dress code to which all the students must abide. Boys should wear formal dress and shoes.
Girls should wear sarees or decent salwar kameez only.Hair has to be tied up neatly and not left loose. Girls are expected to retrain from wearing short kurtis. Wearing jeans pants, T- shirts, sleeveless tops and legging is strictly prohibited. No jewels allowed. Both boys and girls should wear clean white aprons with the college emblem in the campus premises. They should have name plates on their aprons. To respect the sanctity of profession please do not wear these aprons outside the college campus.
3. Punctuality: Students are expected to be seated 5 minutes before the commencement of the class. Late comers will not be permitted to enter the class.
4. Behaviour: Students are not allowed to shout or make loud noise between the class hours or leisure time while they are in the campus. Students are prohibited from standing in person or in groups on the corridor. Unnecessarily initiating a conversation with stranger is to be avoided.
5. Usage of mobile phones in class rooms, seminar halls, and library is strictly prohibited. If found in similar act, the mobile will be confiscated and will not be returned.
6. Smoking, alcohol consumption, drug abuse and any kind of misbehaviour or any kind of unlawful activity within the campus is prohibited and will be duly addressed to the parents besides taking strict disciplinary action as per college rules and regulations. Any student found continuing with same behaviour even after reasonable notice will be immediately removed from the institution.
7. Counselling: Students who faces academic or other problems can approach the head of the Institution, head of the department or senior staff members for redressal of their grievances.
8. Parents are advised to approach the Dean! Medical Director! Faculty Members regularly to know the progress of their wards. Parents if summoned to discuss about their wards should report to the college without fail immediately as and when required.