Starting your PG NEET Exam preparations? Here are a few tips, do's and don'ts to help you around your preparations.
The Theory Examinations for MD and MS courses will tentatively commence from 03rd May 2017.
RRMCH announces MBBS academic awards 2016 (2011 Batch)
RRMCH congratulates Dr Abhishek on winning first prize at talk and workshop on 'Emergency Medical Information' at the Science X.
Rules to be followed strictly by the exam appearing students
Time Table for M.B.B.S. Phase – I (RS2 & RS3) Examination of December-January-2016-17
Dr Shree Raghu RM participated in the Pulse Fest organized by AIIMS, Delhi from September 16, 2016.
RRMCH students bagged numerous prizes in cultural and sports events organized at the annual fest of Sri Devraj's medical college, Kolar.
Dr. Dhanyatha final year student of pediatrics dept. of our college grab the first prize.
Short Term Studentship ICMR Fellowship-2016
Recent Student Corner
- Overseas Training Program at Singapore
- Congratulations to Dr Kruthika S.
- Commencement of MBBS Phase I & II Classes and Parent’s Teacher’s meeting
- Submission of Synopsis & Dissertation for Post Graduates
- Congratulations Dr Priya Mohan
- Parents – Teachers meeting on 9th December 2015
- Sad demise of Mr.Nipunesh V. a 2nd Year 5th term student of RRMCH.
- RGUHS Rank Awardees Certificate – 18th Convocation PG/UG
- II Year MBBS classes commencing from 29th Feb’16
- I Year MBBS repeater classes commencing from 8th March’16
- Pulse test-2016
- PG NEET Exam Preparation Tips
- Congratulations to Dr Pavithra Krishnan
- Congratulations Dr Pavithra Krishnan
- RRMCH shines on an International Platform