Click here to view MBBS Time Table July 2018
RGUHS Fees & Time Table Notifications of July 2018
Our Cricket team has really made us proud. Our sports hoers have won the INVICTUS2k18 - South Zone Open Cricket tournament) against Malabar Medical College.
Dept. of Biochemistry, Anatomy & Physiology have scheduled for a Parents-Teachers meeting from 23rd to 26th April 2018
“NEET-is it a problem?”. The talk has been arranged under the aegis of the Dept. of General Surgery on 19th April 2018,
RRMCH is very proud to announce that 1st year MBBS students won the 2nd place of State Level Quiz Competition SCINTILLA
PG Medical Time Table for May - 2018
Click here to view RRMCH Subject wise Toppers
Post-Graduate Medical Degree/Diploma Examination during May – June - 2018.
RGUHS Rank Awardees (PG Degree Course Students 2017) Batch 2014
Recent Student Corner
- Parents – Teachers meeting
- Presentation on NEET preparation
- Overseas Training Program at Singapore
- Congratulations to Dr Kruthika S.
- Commencement of MBBS Phase I & II Classes and Parent’s Teacher’s meeting
- Submission of Synopsis & Dissertation for Post Graduates
- Congratulations Dr Priya Mohan
- Parents – Teachers meeting on 9th December 2015
- Sad demise of Mr.Nipunesh V. a 2nd Year 5th term student of RRMCH.
- RGUHS Rank Awardees Certificate – 18th Convocation PG/UG
- II Year MBBS classes commencing from 29th Feb’16
- I Year MBBS repeater classes commencing from 8th March’16
- Pulse test-2016
- PG NEET Exam Preparation Tips
- RRMCH cracks the quarterfinals of EPIGMOSIS -2