RRMCH is reopening from 01-12-2020 for the MBBS students already pursuing their course.
Webinar on How to ace medical studies and crack PG NEET will be held on Sun, 22nd Nov, at 12 PM.
Click to view Nov - 2020 RGUHS UG Practical examinations MBBS Phase - III Part – II
Theory examinations of MBBS are scheduled from 18th November 2020.
Theory examinations of MBBS which were scheduled from 15th September 2020 are postponed and rescheduled from 13th October 2020.
Theory examination of MBBS which were scheduled from 25th August 2020 are postponed and rescheduled tentatively from 15th September 2020.
Please click to view details
Dept of Anatomy RRMCH has organised a IGNITE 2020 - a State Level e-collage Competition for all the Ist Year MBBS students.
RGUHS MBBS Theory Examination - August 2020
RGUHS Examination Notification for MBBS/BDS Theory Exam Time Table- July 2020
Recent Student Corner
- Presentation on NEET preparation
- Parents-Teachers Meeting for First Year MBBS
- Fee Notification of Post Graduation for the year 2017-18
- Parents – Teachers meeting
- State Level Quiz Competition
- Congratulations Dr Priya Mohan
- Parents – Teachers meeting on 9th December 2015
- Revised MBBS Theory Examination October 2020
- Exam Fee Notification – Dec-Jan 2018-19
- Sad Demise of Mr. Satya Narayana G
- RRMCH cracks the quarterfinals of EPIGMOSIS -2
- Sad demise of Mr.Nipunesh V. a 2nd Year 5th term student of RRMCH.
- RGUHS Rank Awardees Certificate – 18th Convocation PG/UG
- Provisional Time Table for P.G Medical Degree Examination of May-2019
- MBBS Exam Results June-July 2019-20