- Institution encourages students to participate in research.
- Students take part in ICMR Projects
- As part of the curriculum, the PG students participate in research through their dissertation, UG students through project work and Faculty continue Research in thrust area of their work.
Infrastructure for Research
- The college and the hospital have all the infra-structure for research in all the allied branches of Medicine.
- The college is a postgraduate research center.
- A good number of researches are done in all departments.
- All the departments have advanced clinical facilities and good number of patients avail these services. In addition full time basic sciences in medical subjects coordinate these activities with the advanced facilities provided.
- The college has a Central Research Laboratory.
Central Research Laboratory
- A facility that provides centralized clinical research infrastructure to benefit investigators in multiple disciplines across RajaRajeswari Medical College and Hospital.
- 2DE Electrophoresis Proteomics service ,Immunoassay analysis , Immunohistochemistry, Fluorescence microscopy
- Cardiac autonomic neuropathy analysis ,Computerized Cardiopulmonary exercise Test , Digital Spirometer
- Clinical trials , HPLC, High-performance liquid chromatography (sometimes referred to as high-pressure liquid chromatography),EEG/ENMG/EP