As per the RGUHS notification we have disclosed to MBBS Exam Time Table for Phase II & III - 2018 December
RRMCH is proud to share with you all that Dr. Umadri Singh has secured 2nd place for the Poster paper presentation at Phaneendra Nath Thota Anesthesia Update and 16th Anesthesia Postgraduate Academic Program.
RRMCH participated and presented their Research Work in the 30th Annual Conference of Karnataka Association of Community Health, KACHCON 2018 held on 29th and 30th September 2018.
MBBS Exam Results Subject wise list of Oct – 2018 – 19
The Medical & Dental Theory Examinations will be held from 11th December 2018.
RRMCH organized the Enrichment Training Programme from 24-09-2018 to 03-10-2018 for the fresh postgraduates(2018-19 batch) of all the departments.
MBBS Exam Results Subject wise list of July - 2018 - 19
click to view timetable
Click here to view PG Results - May 2018
Click here to view MBBS Time Table July 2018
Recent Student Corner
- Presentation on NEET preparation
- Parents – Teachers meeting
- State Level Quiz Competition
- Congratulations Dr Priya Mohan
- Parents – Teachers meeting on 9th December 2015
- Exam Fee Notification – Dec-Jan 2018-19
- RRMCH cracks the quarterfinals of EPIGMOSIS -2
- Sad demise of Mr.Nipunesh V. a 2nd Year 5th term student of RRMCH.
- RGUHS Rank Awardees Certificate – 18th Convocation PG/UG
- MBBS Exam Results Oct – 2018 – 19
- Overseas Training Program at Singapore
- Congratulations to Dr Kruthika S.
- Fees & Time Table Notification 2018
- II Year MBBS classes commencing from 29th Feb’16
- I Year MBBS repeater classes commencing from 8th March’16