The Management and staff congratulate these Post Graduates and Junior Residents from the Department of Surgery, RRMCH for participating and winning prizes at ASICON 2022 conducted at Mumbai.
1. Dr. Tanveer Mohammad Zaid, Post Graduate, Dept of Surgery, RajaRajeshwari Medical College
1) 1st prize in Best Poster Presentation Category
Topic – “A rare cases of ujlnar nerver encasing a peripheral nerve sheath tumor”.
2) 3rd prize in Free Paper Presentation Category
Topic – “Trends of Neutrophil-lymphocyte ratio and platelet lymphocytes ratio in diabetic
2. Dr. Mada Ushaswini Reddy , Junior Resident, Dept of General Surgery, RRMCH
1) 1st prize in Free Paper Category
Topic- Prophylactic Silodosin Usage Perioperatively to Prevent Post-operative Urinary
Retention following Surgery under Spinal Anaesthesia.
3. Dr. P.Shavya nikethani reddy, Dept of General Surgery, RRMCH
1) 3rd prize in Best Poster Presentation Category
Topic – cholecystogastric fistula a rare case.
2) 2nd Prize in Best Paper Category
Topic – Burnout in surgeons in medical colleges and hospitals across Karnataka
4. Dr. Swaroop Mallesh, Post graduate, Dept. of General Surgery, RRMCH
1) 3rd prize in Best Paper For Honours Category
Topic – “Decreasing trend of open surgical experience- A drawback for General surgery
2) 2nd prize inr Dr C Palanivelu best PG paper Category
Topic – “A Comparative Study Of Laser Hemorrhoidoplasty Versus Open
Hemorrhoidectomy [Milligan Morgan Method]”.
5. Dr. Shefali Arvind Shetty, Junior Resident, Dept of General Surgery,RRMCH
1) 3rd Prize in Best Paper For Honours Category
Topic- ‘Discrepancy between general surgery resident and faculty’s insight of peri-
operative teaching and feedback’.
2) 2nd place in Free Paper Category
Topic- Prospective study comparing Lichtenstein Repair, Stoppas Repair and TEP for
Bilateral Inguinal Hernia